Feel free to take this idea and run with it.
A friend emailed me this morning.
“Dude, check out the price of these.”
Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells, selling for over $1400 on Amazon.
I paid $275 for these things several years ago, and use them almost daily.
The Reality of the Situation:
– Home workout stuff is right now.
– Makes sense, since gyms are closed.
– This has driven up price of items.
– And created a whole new world of home workout warriors.
– Sell stuff in this niche.
– Not fake dumbbells like I see some idiots doing.
– And not even workout equipment.
Examples of Stuff Selling Well:
– Canvas Prints people can hang up for motivation.
Step 1: Find a Supplier
– Many Etsy sellers love working with dropshippers.
– Plenty of Print on Demand sites.
– Or just Google fitness + “reseller” and dig through Google.
– Then use our script to get them to work with you.
Step 2: Sell, Sell, Sell!
– Get some items in your store.
– Or use a 3rd party platform.
– Run ads, assess, do more of what works, less of what doesn’t.
My Guarantee to You:
– You will either overcomplicate this.
– Or do nothing, like most people.
If you’re the exception, and want my team and I to personally help you map out a plan and grow your store, I’ve got good news!
That’s EXACTLY what we do each and every day, via our 1:1 done-with-you program.
We’d love to explore working with you, just go here to pick a time to chat with us.