ME: I’ll launch a simple coffee mug in the “graduation gift” niche.
ME Again: I’ll share the results with my email subscribers.
Then… the idea was stolen.
And the person even sent me an email admitting what she did!
I wanted to let you know what I have done because I want to be transparent.
I saw your idea of the Graduation Mug and thought “that looks easy” so this is what I did and the whole process took half an hour.
– I took 5 minutes to design the same mug.
– uploaded it.
– the whole product design and implementation took 15 minutes.
– I created the ad image.
– I tried broad audiences like you suggested
– sales started to come in.
– the audience is also super engaged, with likes, comments and shares.
– it is just a matter of finding the “right product at the right time to the right audience” and this idea was perfect!
– all ad sets aren’t profitable, but some are.
– I have taken the “winning” ad sets and put them into a CBO now to see if I can push it further
Thank you so much Jeremy for this idea. Some people spend months preparing logos, business plans and spend thousands of dollars on product photography and video shoots etc. It just shows that eCom success can actually be so simple and quick.
She even sent me image of her stats (the nerve!)
Okay, so obviously I don’t care that Rebecca stole my idea.
If I did, I wouldn’t have sent an email showing the exact product I was selling.
She said it better than I could’ve:
“Some people spend months preparing logos, business plans and spend thousands of dollars on product photography and video shoots etc. It just shows that eCom success can actually be so simple and quick.”
I’m teaching EXACTLY how we’re doing this via a 5 Day Over-the-Shoulder Workshop.
Gonna take you into my ads account, show how we get the ideas, designs done easy, etc.
The workshop is currently closed, but if you’re on our list, we’ll let you know when it reopens.