Imagine if you could write ONE single blog post, and generate as many leads and clients as you want for your business…
(No Automated Webinars, VSLs, Cold Emails, or Organic Messaging)
Who This is For:
Before we get started, it’s important to note who will benefit from this content (and who won’t).
If you’re a coach, consultant, and/or service provider that sells high-ticket programs/services, this may be the best thing you’ll read all year :).
Especially if you:
- Run webinars to generate applications/clients.
- Are fed up with rising (and inconsistent ad costs).
- Have noticed declining click-through-rates on your ads.
- Have noticed lower and lower registration rates on your webinars.
- Have noticed lower and lower show rates on your webinars.
- Feel like your market is saturated and overcrowded.
- Feel like it’s become harder to stand out, even though your product/service is superior to the competition.
- Most importantly, you want more clients and you want to obtain them in a simpler way.
What I’m about to share with you was a breakthrough that completely simplified my marketing and lead generation several years ago.
And just so you know, I’m not really a dramatic person
I don’t have some ‘rags-to-riches’ story to share.
But learning to consistently generate leads and customers has given me what I value most in life…
For starters, I’m no longer watching the clock in my office like I was 10 years ago.
On a business level, what I’m about to share with you has eliminated dozens and dozens of hours of unnecessary content creation, tactics, and shiny objects…
It gave me the ability to spend my days on the things I love doing, both from a personal AND professional standpoint…
And lastly… it allowed me to generate leads, sales, and ideal clients, WITHOUT manage, update, or deal with the tech headaches of an “on-demand” webinar.
Don’t just take my word for it…
Not too long ago, I approached Bryan Harris — Founder of Growth Tools (an Inc. 5000 company) — and showed him what I was doing.
I asked if we could test it in his business, to generate sales calls for his coaching program, Growth University.
Here’s what he had to say about the experience.